- Beth Turnage on Blog Promotion and Social Media: What’s Your Klout?
- Lua Astrology on Blog Promotion and Social Media: What’s Your Klout?
- Beth Turnage on Blog Promotion: Learn to Love Your RSS Feed
- Nick on Blog Promotion: Learn to Love Your RSS Feed
- Beth Turnage on WordPress 3.3–Mercury Throws Shadows On Code Poetry
Tag Archives: AIM
A while back (Astroblogging)–I wrote a review on AOL’s Lifestream, a particularly useful app that incorporates various social media streams, like Facebook and Twitter, into one location. While I liked it, I saw one drawback: Where AOL runs short of … Continue reading →
AOL hasn’t made any major buzz since making their services free to everyone. The fact is, they seemed to flounder after that move. As the SocialMediaSphere evolved at lightning pace, and Google bent over backward trying to develop apps that … Continue reading →